torsdag 17 februari 2011

40 years :-)

Just had my 40th birthday. Had a great surprise party with loads of friends. It was amazing. Thanx to my precious wife who arranged everything. It was an amazing evening with video greetings from all around the world. thanx you all!

We coming to 40 is a great opportunity on looking back on your life an see what you have accomplished. I have now been in the ministry for exactly 20 years. I have preached in more than 20 nations around the world. Lived in Africa and seen revival in Mombasa with a church grwoing into 25000 members. Seen revival among the Maasai people. Planted churches in east and central Africa. Made a lot of mistakes along the way too;) nine years I worked with Ulf Ekman at Word of Life in Uppsala Sweden and saw one of the most amazing mission works in the world with thousands of churches being planted in former Soviet Union and the east European states.
We have had an amazing first 20 years in ministry and it still feels like we are only in the beginning. I fell so excited about the coming years and what God will do.

Our strongest focus is on church planting. I dream of seeing one thousand new life-giving churches emerge in Europe. Europe is beginning to become the biggest spiritual void on earth. Islam is growing like crazy and the churches is loosing it's influence fast! We need a new revival in Europe and I believe it's going to happen through new churches with a new kind of DNA. Same old message, same power but communicated in a way that the 21st century European understand.

I believe we are going to see amazing things in the years ahead.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar