torsdag 24 mars 2011

Of to C3 Church, Clayton, NC

Tomorrow I head out to US and C3 Church in Clayton, North Carolina. Pastor Matt and Martha Fry visited us last summer here in Stenungsund when we had our Church Planters Roundtable (CPR) and our summer conference. Our hearts were really knit together. I love pastor Matts casual and down to earth kind of way. They are great examples who are building a great church in North Carolina. Pastor Matt who is one of the lead team members of ARC has also gotten a passion of planting churches in Europe and especially Sweden. Thats why we are so excited to be able to connect and work together in planting a church i Gothenburg.
So this trip to C3 will be very important for the planning of our Gothenburg church plant. I will be there for ten days before we head of to Baton Rouge, Louisiana for the big ARC conference "All Access".
I have planted a number of churches and worked in some great church planting organizations. Yet I have never seen anything like ARC! Thats why its so important for me just to lay aside all my own experience and come to learn! I see these ten day in Clayton as a time to pick up as much of the anointing and DNA that flows throw the ARC veins. We really want to plant a church in Gothenburg that to a 100% has the ARC DNA! We want to see the same Life -Giving anointing and the same growth that we see the ARC churches has.
So this is really not a preaching trip, but a connecting, building relationship and learning trip! I am so looking forward to just hang with Matt and the C3 gang! We are just starting something together that will grow and become something awesome!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar